Food Processing Equipment Manufacturer
Food processing equipment manufacturers have to overcome several industry-specific challenges. The equipment companies use, such as food processing and oil extraction machines, must feature the right materials, construction techniques and cleanliness requirements. With a reliable contract manufacturer, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) can meet these industry specifications.
At Pro-Cise, we’re familiar with food processing requirements and tailor our component manufacturing processes to your industry needs. With our thorough inspection process and expert welders and machinists, we create precise components you can count on.
Our Food Processing Component Capabilities
At Pro-Cise, we specialize in food and grain processing and oil extraction machines, including cannabidiol (CBD), soybean and corn oil extraction equipment. Our team considers your application’s specific needs when we recommend materials, fabricate parts and complete assemblies. We’re an International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2015 company, which ensures that we handle our materials and your parts with care.
Pro-Cise offers several expert services. Our American Welding Society (AWS) certified welders have certifications in flux core, gas metal and gas tungsten arc welding. Imperfections such as folds and crevices encourage bacteria, which poses a risk to public safety and violates food safety regulations. Each of our welders creates proper welds that limit beading and have no cracks or burrs. Our technicians also work in tandem with our quality management system to ensure standardized quality control.
We understand the demands for sanitization in food processing operations and follow all recommended materials and welding processes to ensure safety in every single component we produce.
Why We Are the Right Food Processing Component Supplier
In an industry such as food processing, you need a supplier you can trust. At Pro-Cise, we provide:
- A dedicated team. We have a team of certified fabricators and welders to develop components you can trust.
- First-article inspection. With first-article inspection, we ensure our manufacturing process is reliable from the beginning and document the process from start to finish.
- ISO 9001:2015 quality management. This certification ensures we deliver consistent quality with every component we manufacture and assemble.
- A dedicated lab. Our 130,000-square-foot facility features a quality lab with temperature controls for meeting industry standards.
- Industry-leading inspection equipment. With our intelligent inspection tools, we can check our work for an extra layer of quality control.
- Dimensional metrology and geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T). To meet the tight tolerances in food processing, we actively calibrate our measuring equipment. We are also familiar with GD&T, allowing us to navigate drawings and interpret the tolerances, dimensions and functions of client designs.
- Experience with complex parts. We have extensive experience working in agriculture and food processing manufacturing, making us familiar with industry regulations and specific processes for every component, regardless of complexity.
Choose One of the Leading Food Processing Equipment Manufacturers
Safety, expertise and quality control are essential in the food processing industry. Work with Pro-Cise — a contract equipment manufacturer that excels in all three areas.
Contact our team today for a quote or more information about choosing us for food processing component manufacturing.