Employment Opportunities at Pro-Cise, Inc.
Pro-Cise, Inc. full-time positions offer a full benefit package consisting of an onsite primary care medical clinic at a zero cost or reduced cost basis to employees, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and employer paid life insurance; profit sharing/401k retirement plans; paid vacation accrual; paid personal/sick time accrual; paid holidays; tuition assistance; and much more. Second shift and weekend shift workers enjoy a generous shift differential. AA/EOE
Interested applicants can apply online by selecting the "Apply Online" button below each position or mail their resume to:
4404 Anderson Drive
Eau Claire, WI 54703
ATTN: Human Resources Department
or fax them to 1-715-839-8158
or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
MANUFACTURING PROJECT TECHNICIAN
This position has the responsibility of assuring all customer requirements are met by providing accurate engineering plans and timely procurement and management of materials. The manufacturing project technician will act as the liaison between the manufacturing engineer and other departments throughout the organization. A strong emphasis on quality, cost, delivery, and process improvement is a requirement for the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in preparation and management of work orders.
- Assist in the creation of work instructions to meet customer requirements.
- Responsible for assisting in the planning, developing and purchasing of all raw materials, components and outside services specific to customer requirements.
- Build and develop relationships with key suppliers.
- Assist in visiting and qualifying suppliers for outsourced work and contracted special services.
- Assist in management and identification of raw material inventory.
- Assist in managing and tracking customer orders from receipt to shipment.
- Assist in identifying and planning special packaging requirements.
- Assist in managing and documenting customer related prints.
- Responsible for assisting in management and creation of dxf files and manufacturing drawings.
- Responsible for assisting in management and creation RMA's.
- Provide technical support to Manufacturing Engineer and customers.
- Provide project support to the shop floor.
- Responsible for assisting in sales support including estimating material quotes and outside service quotes.
- Responsible for assisting in variance analysis with regards to estimated hours vs. actual hours.
- Responsible for assisting in the root cause analysis and corrective action plans for jobs with unfavorable gross margins.
- Continuous process improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required
- Two or Four year Degree in mechanical design/engineering, manufacturing or other related programs/degrees and/or pertinent work experience and skill set to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Strong reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Strong knowledge of fabrication, welding, and machining.
- Strong knowledge of print reading and interpretation.
- Strong knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Strong knowledge of materials and material properties.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Strong knowledge of contract manufacturing with regards to small, medium, and large weldments and castings.
- Work may require travel to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a valid state driver's license and an International Passport within 60 days of employment.
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS! 1ST & 2ND SHIFT CNC MACHINISTS!
Pro~Cise, Inc., a contract manufacturing and machining company located in Eau Claire, WI, has immediate full or part time openings for CNC Lathe and Vertical Machining Center Operators on either its first or second shift. If you are a self-driven, highly motivated individual looking to join a great team of CNC Machinists, then look no further! Build your career at Pro~Cise!
Ideal candidates will:
- Have at least 1 to 3 years of experience in setting up and operating Lathes and/or Vertical Machining Centers with close tolerances
- Have the ability to run more than one machine where cycle time permits
- Be able to read/interpret blueprints, with an understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) symbols
- Have a good understanding of CNC controls and G/M code programming skills (read, write, edit)
- Be able to measure and inspect to quality requirements
- Have the ability to work independently or with others to support a strong team environment
- Have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Be able to handle other related duties as assigned
EXPERIENCED CNC MACHINISTS
Immediate openings for Horizontal Boring Mill and Vertical Machining Center Operators on its 1st and 2nd shifts.
These positions are responsible for the efficient programming, set-up, and operation of these pieces of equipment.
Ideal candidates should:
- Have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in setting up and operating horizontal boring mills and/or vertical machining centers with close tolerances.
- Be able to read/interpret blueprints, with an understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) symbols.
- Have strong knowledge of CNC controls and G/M code programming skills (read, write, edit).
- Have the ability to perform simple to difficult set-ups involving blocking, aligning, and securing parts from 10 to 10,000 lbs.
- Have the ability to work independently or with others to support a strong team environment.
- Be able to handle other related duties as assigned.
Let us put our core
competencies to work for you.
Contact us to get started (715) 839-0497