Each of our AWS certified welding engineers are highly skilled and experienced in many welding processes and are proficient in print reading and GD&T. All of our welding services are controlled by a procedure specification which is created and validated by our in-house AWS Certified Welding Inspector. To assure quality and continuous improvement each of our welders has a unique stamp which allows for 100% traceability back to the individual.
Whether you are looking for a simple, small weldment or a complex 20,000 lb. weldment we have welders to get the job done with the highest level of quality and to your exact specification.
All Pro-Cise welders are certified to the requirements of AWS D1.1, D1.2, D1.6 or ASME IX for one or more of the welding processes listed:
- FCAW – Flux Core Arc Welding
- GMAW – Gas Metal Arc Welding
- GTAW – Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
Our welding engineers can certify to customer specified welding codes or with customer supplied welding procedures if required.Request A Quote
Additional Welding Capabilities and Qualifications
- On-site Certified Welding Inspector (CWI)
- (22+) Procedure Qualification Records
- (PQR) for multiple joint/material combinations. Includes Charpy V-Notch test (CVN) data to -76°F
- (40+) Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS) for multiple joint/material combinations
- All welders are certified to AWS D1.1 (minimum) and most have D1.2, D1.6 in one or more of FCAW, GMAW, and GTAW
- Capable of manufacturing small to 25,000 lb. weldments and standard sized weldments ranging from 1,000-5,000 lbs.
- Non-destructive testing (NDT) on daily basis
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- Radiographic Testing (RT)
- Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Collaboration with ABS and DNV auditors weekly when specified for projects
Note: Common to our facility is stocking CVN & Lamellar tearing tested materials.