Employment Opportunities at Pro-Cise, Inc.
Pro-Cise, Inc. full-time positions offer a full benefit package consisting of an onsite primary care medical clinic at a zero cost or reduced cost basis to employees, health insurance, dental insurance, and life insurance; profit sharing/401k retirement plans; paid vacation accrual; paid personal/sick time accrual; paid holidays; tuition assistance; and much more. Second shift and weekend shift workers enjoy a generous shift differential. AA/EOE
Interested applicants can apply online by selecting the "Apply Online" button below each position or mail their resume to:
4404 Anderson Drive
Eau Claire, WI 54703
ATTN: Human Resources Department
or fax them to 1-715-839-8158
or email them to email@example.com
1st and 2nd shift positions.
2ND SHIFT LATHE TURNING CENTER OPERATOR
2ND SHIFT LATHE TURNING CENTER OPERATOR NEEDED IMMEDIATELY!
Pro~Cise, Inc., a contract manufacturing and machining company located in Eau Claire, WI, has an immediate opening for a 2nd shift Lathe Turning Center Operator. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 5 years of experience in setting up and operating Lathe Machining Centers with close tolerances; be able to read/interpret blueprints, with an understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) symbols; have a good understanding of CNC controls and G/M code programming skills (read, write, edit); have the ability to work independently or with others to support a strong team environment; and be able to handle other related duties as assigned.Apply Online
Eau Claire, WI – Pro-Cise, Inc., a precision fabrication and machining services company, is seeking a Quality Manager to oversee operations in the Quality Department. Candidates should have a strong desire to make a positive impact on the company and strong leadership to not only the Quality team but the company overall. Great work ethic, attitude, and communication are just a few of the attributes needed in this position.
Essential Job Duties:
- Develop, evaluate, improve, direct, and document quality control programs, systems, and procedures
- Serve as the primary quality assurance resource for problem identification, resolution, loss reporting, and continuous improvement
- Design and implement methods for process control, process improvement, testing, and inspection
- Perform required First Article Inspection, required in-house inspection, and ensure compliance
- Lead the internal and external audit programs related to quality certifications (ISO 9001:2008) and provide corrective action for non-conformance
- Analyze manufacturing process flows continually for enhancements of quality, cost reduction, and throughput
- Enhance customer and supplier relationships through appropriate communication, documentation, problem-solving, and follow-up
- Maintain accurate documentation of all aspects of QC
- Provide Engineering support in production department to trouble shoot and resolve quality problems
- Conduct root cause analysis on returned product and institute corrective and preventative action
- Provide employee training on all Quality systems and procedures
- Ensure all equipment is calibrated with update logs, etc.
- Maintain and manage the master files for all quality related documents
- Associates Degree in related, relevant field or commensurate experience
- 3 to 5 years direct experience in machining/manufacturing leading QC/QA initiatives
- Experience managing ISO 9001 is required
- Strong working knowledge of GD&T is required
- Solidworks & CMM Programming experience strongly desired
- Ability to foster and maintain professional/productive relationships within the organization
EXPERIENCED CNC MACHINISTS
Immediate openings for Horizontal Boring Mill and Vertical Machining Center Operators on its 1st , 2nd and weekend shifts. These positions are responsible for the efficient programming, set-up, and operation of these pieces of equipment.
Ideal candidates should:
- Have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in setting up and operating horizontal boring mills and/or vertical machining centers with close tolerances.
- Be able to read/interpret blueprints, with an understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) symbols.
- Have strong knowledge of CNC controls and G/M code programming skills (read, write, edit).
- Have the ability to perform simple to difficult set-ups involving blocking, aligning, and securing parts from 10 to 10,000 lbs.
- Have the ability to work independently or with others to support a strong team environment.
- Be able to handle other related duties as assigned.
Let us put our core
competencies to work for you.
Contact us to get started (715) 839-0497