Employment Opportunities at Pro-Cise, Inc.
Pro-Cise, Inc. full-time positions offer a full benefit package consisting of an onsite primary care medical clinic at a zero cost or reduced cost basis to employees, health insurance, dental insurance, and life insurance; profit sharing/401k retirement plans; paid vacation accrual; paid personal/sick time accrual; paid holidays; tuition assistance; and much more. Second shift and weekend shift workers enjoy a generous shift differential. AA/EOE
Interested applicants can apply online by selecting the "Apply Online" button below each position or mail their resume to:
4404 Anderson Drive
Eau Claire, WI 54703
ATTN: Human Resources Department
or fax them to 1-715-839-8158
or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
2ND SHIFT VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER OPERATOR
Pro~Cise, Inc., a contract manufacturing and machining company located in Eau Claire, WI, has immediate 2nd shift Vertical Machining Center Operator positions to fill. Ideal candidates will have a 2-year degree in Machine Tool Technics and/or at least 2 to 5 years of experience in setting up and operating Vertical Machining Centers and/or Lathes with close tolerances; be able to read/interpret blueprints, with an understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) symbols; and have a good understanding of CNC controls and G/M code programming skills (read, write, edit). If you are looking to work with state of the art manufacturing technology and a dynamic CNC Machinist team, we are looking for you!Apply Online
1st and 2nd shift positions.
EXPERIENCED CNC MACHINISTS
Immediate openings for Horizontal Boring Mill and Vertical Machining Center Operators on its 1st , 2nd and weekend shifts. These positions are responsible for the efficient programming, set-up, and operation of these pieces of equipment.
Ideal candidates should:
- Have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in setting up and operating horizontal boring mills and/or vertical machining centers with close tolerances.
- Be able to read/interpret blueprints, with an understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) symbols.
- Have strong knowledge of CNC controls and G/M code programming skills (read, write, edit).
- Have the ability to perform simple to difficult set-ups involving blocking, aligning, and securing parts from 10 to 10,000 lbs.
- Have the ability to work independently or with others to support a strong team environment.
- Be able to handle other related duties as assigned.
Let us put our core
competencies to work for you.
Contact us to get started (715) 839-0497