Employment Opportunities at Pro-Cise, Inc.
Pro-Cise, Inc. full-time positions offer a full benefit package consisting of an onsite primary care medical clinic at a zero cost or reduced cost basis to employees, health insurance, dental insurance, and life insurance; profit sharing/401k retirement plans; paid vacation accrual; paid personal/sick time accrual; paid holidays; tuition assistance; and much more. Second shift and weekend shift workers enjoy a generous shift differential. AA/EOE
Interested applicants can apply online by selecting the "Apply Online" button below each position or mail their resume to:
4404 Anderson Drive
Eau Claire, WI 54703
ATTN: Human Resources Department
or fax them to 1-715-839-8158
or email them to email@example.com
Eau Claire, WI. – Pro~Cise, Inc., a precision fabrication and machining services company, has an immediate opening for a Quality Technician. If you are self directed, fast paced, and detail oriented with good interpersonal skills, we are looking for you!
Essential Job Duties:
- Perform First Article Inspections and complete FAI reports in accordance with customer requirements in support of process qualification
- Perform first piece inspection at set up
- Perform product and in process audits
- Gather/collect data and perform root cause investigations
- Follow quality management system procedures and instructions as required
- Participate as member of cross-functional team as required
- Assist with quality metrics reporting
- Quickly and effectively take action when non-conformances are found
- Minimum 2 years related quality assurance experience, and a minimum 2 years manufacturing experience with welding and machined product inspection experience
- Ability to interpret customer drawings, manufacturing blueprints and specifications
- Knowledge of GD&T interpretations
- Proficient in using common measuring equipment such as calipers, micrometers, inspection gauges, CMM, etc.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001-2015 documentation system requirements
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and work under deadline schedules
- Regular and consistent attendance according to a scheduled shift and ability work overtime when needed
1ST & 2ND SHIFT CNC MACHINISTS!
Pro~Cise, Inc., a contract manufacturing and machining company located in Eau Claire, WI, has immediate full or part time openings for CNC Lathe and Vertical Machining Center Operators on either its first or second shift. If you are a self-driven, highly motivated individual looking to join a great team of CNC Machinists, then look no further! Build your career at Pro~Cise!
Ideal candidates will:
- Have at least 2 to 5 years of experience in setting up and operating Lathes and/or Vertical Machining Centers with close tolerances
- Have the ability to run more than one machine where cycle time permits
- Be able to read/interpret blueprints, with an understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) symbols
- Have a good understanding of CNC controls and G/M code programming skills (read, write, edit)
- Be able to measure and inspect to quality requirements
- Have the ability to work independently or with others to support a strong team environment
- Have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Be able to handle other related duties as assigned
EXPERIENCED CNC MACHINISTS
Immediate openings for Horizontal Boring Mill and Vertical Machining Center Operators on its 1st and 2nd shifts.
These positions are responsible for the efficient programming, set-up, and operation of these pieces of equipment.
Ideal candidates should:
- Have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in setting up and operating horizontal boring mills and/or vertical machining centers with close tolerances.
- Be able to read/interpret blueprints, with an understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) symbols.
- Have strong knowledge of CNC controls and G/M code programming skills (read, write, edit).
- Have the ability to perform simple to difficult set-ups involving blocking, aligning, and securing parts from 10 to 10,000 lbs.
- Have the ability to work independently or with others to support a strong team environment.
- Be able to handle other related duties as assigned.
Let us put our core
competencies to work for you.
Contact us to get started (715) 839-0497