Employment Opportunities at Pro-Cise, Inc.
Pro-Cise, Inc. full-time positions offer a full benefit package consisting of an onsite primary care medical clinic at a zero cost or reduced cost basis to employees, health insurance, dental insurance, and life insurance; profit sharing/401k retirement plans; paid vacation accrual; paid personal/sick time accrual; paid holidays; tuition assistance; and much more. Second shift and weekend shift workers enjoy a generous shift differential. AA/EOE
Interested applicants can apply online by selecting the "Apply Online" button below each position or mail their resume to:
4404 Anderson Drive
Eau Claire, WI 54703
ATTN: Human Resources Department
or fax them to 1-715-839-8158
or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
2ND SHIFT VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER OPERATOR
Pro~Cise, Inc., a contract manufacturing and machining company located in Eau Claire, WI, has immediate 2nd shift Vertical Machining Center Operator positions to fill. Ideal candidates will have a 2-year degree in Machine Tool Technics and/or at least 2 to 5 years of experience in setting up and operating Vertical Machining Centers and/or Lathes with close tolerances; be able to read/interpret blueprints, with an understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) symbols; and have a good understanding of CNC controls and G/M code programming skills (read, write, edit). If you are looking to work with state of the art manufacturing technology and a dynamic CNC Machinist team, we are looking for you!Apply Online
EXPERIENCED CNC MACHINISTS
Immediate openings for Horizontal Boring Mill and Vertical Machining Center Operators on its 1st , 2nd and weekend shifts. These positions are responsible for the efficient programming, set-up, and operation of these pieces of equipment.
Ideal candidates should:
- Have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in setting up and operating horizontal boring mills and/or vertical machining centers with close tolerances.
- Be able to read/interpret blueprints, with an understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) symbols.
- Have strong knowledge of CNC controls and G/M code programming skills (read, write, edit).
- Have the ability to perform simple to difficult set-ups involving blocking, aligning, and securing parts from 10 to 10,000 lbs.
- Have the ability to work independently or with others to support a strong team environment.
- Be able to handle other related duties as assigned.
Let us put our core
competencies to work for you.
Contact us to get started (715) 839-0497